Seeking Business Development Manager
Updated: Apr 12, 2021
Do you or someone you know want to partner with industry-leading manufacturers across the industrial automation space to provide cost-effective and creative solutions to customers in the Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton metropolitan areas? EFP is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our organization and we need your help in getting the word out and sharing our information with your network.
At EFP Industrial Automation, we know that partnering with our employees is at the heart of providing an exceptional customer experience. Through three generations of ownership, we have partnered with manufacturers in the industrial automation space to become a trusted distributor of their products. We are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager to join our team which has over 100 years of direct industry experience and is passionate about providing cost-effective and high-quality solutions in a timely manner. Because our employees know their work is mission-critical, we are able to create a company culture where individuals feel valued, they know their impact, and they continue to deliver year after year.
As a Business Development Manager with EFP, you will:
· Develop new business relationships with target accounts across EFP’s geographic footprint
· Develop and implement a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy from marketing and lead generation to the successful sale
· Assist in EFP’s overall marketing strategy by identifying and capitalizing on market trends
· Work independently within a team selling environment
· Continue to learn new selling skills, strategies & techniques
We prefer a four-year degree or equivalent experience plus 3-5 years of sales/technical experience in the industrial automation space.
If you have the desire to work for a company that is committed to a superior customer experience in a fun, hard-working and rewarding family atmosphere, please apply here and provide compensation history and salary requirements.